English Tutor for Children Club Ref. PTTSID005
Native English Teacher is required to work for a for a privately run baby club and their English language immersion programme for children 2-7 years old. The programme is organised in hour-long language classes that are run two times per week.
Group size: up to 6 children. Children are divided into age- and level-appropriate groups. All teaching aids and materials along with the curriculum guidelines and initial induction training are provided by the club. Location: Location: South-West Moscow or Central Moscow. Schedule: mornings 10.30-12.30 or afternoons 16.00-19.30 Mon-Fri. Option to increase hours up to 24 hours per week at a later stage. Salary 3100 Rub per hour.
- Teach English to groups of children aged from 2 to 7
- Prepare a weekly detailed lesson plan/ report for parents/ end-of-term reports
- Prepare specially themed lessons/ club events (Christmas, Halloween etc.)
- Expected workload: initially: either mornings 10.30-12.30 or afternoons 16.00-19.0 or both. Tue-Thu
- Up to 12 hours per week. Option to increase hours up to 24 hours per week at a later stage
- Location: South-West Moscow or Central Moscow
- Compensation: 3000 roubles per hour.
- Start date: September 2017
- At least 1 year of experience working with young children in a group setting (in nurseries/ ESL programmes)
- ESL or TEFL/ CELTA qualification
- Early childhood-related qualification is a plus but not a prerequisite
- Familiarity with Jolly Phonics/ Helen Doron training course
- Native-speaker of English
- Knowledge of theory and practice in early childhood development
- Artistic capacities are a plus
- Love and understanding of children, creative approach to work, creative planning, classroom management skills
- Well-organised, self-disciplined, communicative, honest, tactful, kind